[#] On the salvation of Infants

As I sit down to type this post, I realize something: I would really rather not talk about this at all. And when I say "at all", I mean "I would rather talk about the nuances of Victorian serial fiction than talk about the salvation of infants". If you want to know why, I can tell you that this topic causes more flack when it comes up than it can possibly be good to cause, and it also has never once in the history of the world been the reason for anyone finally accepting the Gospel.

In that, I'm not going to say anything about the topic. I think it's a no-win topic. It doesn't mean anything to anyone reading this because whatever deduction we can make about what God does in these cases, it doesn't apply to you personally. You're not a fetus. You're not an embryo. Whatever God chooses to do in the case of infant mortality is 100% in His prevue and 100% not applicable to those old enough to read my posts in the blogosphere.

If you are angry with me for posting this, I am sorry that I have made you angry. I am also sorry I have nothing else to say.

0 comments: