So what happened?

This may have been the most lame week of blogging since, well, since this blog first had a blue background and a bad line drawing of me in the background. What happened?

Honestly, I have no idea. I feel like I've been blogging all week, but the pile of stuff on my desk at work -- it's not very tall. And my Outlook reminders -- I don't have any! I've cleaned them all up!

My son tells me he had a good time this week, and I've played dollhouse twice with my daughter. My parents claim to have had a good time while visiting, and my wife -- she thinks I'm doing a fine job around the house.

Is this what normal people do? I mean, instead of turning out 100,000 words a week into the ethereal blogosphere, do normal people actually get things done?

I had no idea. I'm not sure I like it ...

0 comments: