Did you hear it?

Yes, I heard the D/L from 1/11/2007.

No, I don't have anything to say about it. James White is my friend, and we disagree. There's no way, as far as I can see, to work out the difference in public without people breaking out the popcorn and starting a pool, so if we discuss it, we'll let you know how that turns out.

Yes -- all of his books are in my bookstore. We often buy "KJVO Controversy" and give it away for free because so many people (pastors especially) have no idea at all regarding how we have received the Bible. I even have the Harold Camping book because we have a bevy of Campingites in NWA who are trying to evangelize people out of local churces.

No. The "not enough love" series is not written with him in mind. I started it before the DL was webcasted, and my intention in that series is to exhort people away from Jonah-like behavior and toward Gospel engagement of real people.

Yes, there will probably be a t-shirt about this whole thing, but I am somewhat buried at work. I'll get to it.

Thanks for asking.

0 comments: