More on Phil Perkins

He's accused me of not "coming clean" about my ability to read Greek and Hebrew.

Tell me, class: have I ever said I could read Greek and/or Hebrew? I am pretty sure that I have never said or implied such a thing, but let's make a game out of it. Anyone who can find a link to me saying I can read either Greek or Hebrew (first one to post that link in the meta) gets a free item of their choice from the pawn shop.

Now, here's the other half of the challenge: Anyone who can find three or more links to me confessing openly that I cannot read Greek or Hebrew will also get a free item of their choice from the pawn shop.

So anyone who can prove I'm a liar (plan "A") can have a free pawn shop item; anyone who can prove I have been rather consistently honest about my lack of ancient langauges (plan"B") can have free stuff.

Post your entries in the comments, and go back and visit our buddy Phil and post your entries there so he doesn't miss them.